Wednesday 2 May 2012

Videos of my face

Hello gang. I thought I would upload some of my recent videos in one post so that you can watch them all. If you enjoy them you should subscribe, although I probably am going to force them down your throat on this blog/twitter anyway. It's really important that you watch them from oldest to newest, as there is a finely woven narrative that runs throughout them (the NARRATIVE OF LIFE).

Here I explain my ethical and emotional issues with Bryan Adams' 80s pop classic, Summer of 79:



Here's an open letter to the rogue bread thief:



Here's me putting my GCSE in Fine Art to good use in an instructional arts and crafts video about drawing pirates:


Just how much can you learn about the economy from the price of Freddos?


Here's me talking about apples and other fruit:


And here's my very first vlog:


In case you hadn't realised, you were meant to start at the bottom of this post and watch upwards. If you haven't done that I'm afraid you've ruined the experience, and you will never get that chance back again. To be honest if you've managed to get through all of the videos without getting bored or distracted by a plastic bag or something, then I'm flattered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment